500 E Walnut. Columbia
Bi-weekly meeting of the Columbia Sales Manager Group. This is for sales manager roles within growing/large organizations in the area. They should have a growing sales team with 2+ people or contract team. We will be working through the Peerspectives model by diving deep into issues individuals are facing and sharing from experience rather than suggestions.
Some common issues/problems:
- Am I tracking things that are impactful?
- How do I keep from getting pulled into sales?
- How do I explain this to my boss?
- Working with marketing teams on strategic issues?
- How do I get a salesperson to do more activity?
- How do I get a salesperson to do the right kind of activity?
- Sales process design Sales systems and technology.
- Get the right resources and training to the sales team.