Email Marketing: Using Newsletters To Drive Your Business | Taught by Amy Burke, Marketing Advisor with AB Marketing Co.
You may have heard the phrase, “emails are dead”. Not true!!
In fact, email marketing took a huge jump during 2020 and continues to be one of the top-performing digital marketing channels in 2021.
Now more than ever small business owners are seeking ways they can truly increase referrals and maximize retention. Email marketing is a very cost-effective and conversion rich form of digital marketing. It allows the business owner to nurture a lasting relationship with current customers while building relationships with potential clients.
In this class we will cover:
1) Brief overview of Email Marketing: Buyers Journey
2) How to Start a Newsletter: Tools and Templates
3) Content for Newsletter: Nurture vs. Promotional
4) Email List: Adding Subscribers
5) Do’s and Don’ts: Keep your Subscribers
What do you need for this event? We’ll email a worksheet that you will use during the class
– $15 for Public Ticket | Includes live event and recording
– Included in The Hatchery University Membership, you’ll use your promo code