Team Building and Delegation: Who & How to Hire | Taught by Scott Concannon, Owner of Concannon Coaching
Are you a solopreneur who dreams of not doing all the tasks involved in running a business? Or do you have a small team, but are realizing you need to continue to grow your team in order to scale?
You start on this journey of growing your team, but then the overwhelm starts to set in…what would they do? Would it be full-time, part-time, or a contractor? What do I need to train them on? When would I find the time to train them?
That process can seem overwhelming and we freeze up and never start.
Whether you’re thinking about bringing on your first team member or needing to scale your operations this class is for you!
We’re here to help that whole process as we’re going to go over one way you could go about your hiring process.
We will cover:
– when the right time to hire is
– how we should be hiring
– defining roles and responsibilities
– whether or not we should hire full-time, part-time, or contractors
What do you need for this event? Something to take notes with
– $15 for Public Ticket | Includes live event and recording
– Included in The Hatchery University Membership, you’ll use your promo code