720 E Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
On Thursday, April 26th REDI will host the Women Founders Pitch Event at Central Bank in downtown Columbia. A night of women-led startups pitching to a panel of judges made up of women investors and executives. Local businesses, organizations, and individuals will donate cash or in-kind services that will be awarded to the contestants.
Sponsors – Donate Cash or In-Kind to the Prize Pool
Apply – Deadline April 15th Midnight
Deadline Sunday 4/15/18
10 Applicants Announced Wednesday 4/18/18
Applicants Practice individually with coach & one rehearsal
- Three Minutes or less
- Must explain:
- Ideal customer problem
- Value proposition
- Business model
- Use of funds
- Five slides or less
- Judges have 3 minutes for questions
Pitch Night Judging Guidelines:
- Who are their customers, and what problem are they solving for them?
- Have they validated their solution in some way?
- What is unique about their solution? What is their unique insight?
- Does their business model seem reasonable?
- Do they explain how their product/service actually works?
- Is their presentation effective in communicating their overall company?
- How do they define and what is their current traction?
- Is their use of funds reasonable and tied to the development of the company?