Your Culture Matters: Hiring from Values and for Longevity | Taught by Tara Vossenkemper, Owner and Clinical Director of The Counseling Hub
People tend to think of hiring as something separate from culture, but this presentation is focused on why the integration of the two is a necessity for long-term employment and business health. Your culture should be deeply embedded into your hiring and employment practices, and Tara is here to help you make that a reality and show you that it can be profitable.
• how to make a culture into an actionable item
• how to assess what type of people are good fits for your business
• resources for transitioning into a culture-first business
• guidelines for assessing current employees
• key talking points for moving into a culture-first business
What do you need for this event? Come with any questions, but nothing is needed outside of paper/pen to take notes as deemed appropriate.
– $15 for Public Ticket | Includes live event and recording
– Included in The Hatchery University Membership, you’ll use your promo code